Our gym in Yeronga is now open! Register for a free session with a personal trainer.
Yeronga boxing, personal training and more
Enjoy the best group and personal boxing, fitness and weight loss training in our state-of-the-art Yeronga Gym. With Dundee’s Boxing & Fitness, you know you’re being coached by the best. We’ve trained world class athletes, Olympians and more: we’ve recently been awarded a World Champion Strength & Conditioning Coach Award by the Lord Mayor for having helped Jeff Horn claim victory in the Battle of Brisbane.
- We have personal trainers and group training sessions for all ages and fitness levels
- Beginners supported, advanced challenged
- Inspiring, professional and encouraging trainers who walk the talk (we compete in boxing tournaments, fitness modelling competitions and more)
- Friendly, supportive environment
- First session is free
Find Our Gym in Yeronga
Follow us on Facebook
Yeronga Gym Address:
Unit 5, 60 shottery St Yeronga QLD 4104
0488 500 134
Gym and street parking is available for those driving in, including basement parking.
Register today at Dundee’s Boxing and Fitness Yeronga Gym for a free personal training session.
We offer a wide range of services to people of all fitness levels, including:
- Personal Training
- Group Personal Training
- White Collar Boxing
- Fitness Model training
- Approved Boxing Courses by Fitness Australia
- In House Dietician
- Sports Psychology
- Kids Parties
- Kids Boxing
- Certified fitness education
Why choose our Yeronga gym?
- The best personal trainers in Brisbane
- Suitable for beginners through to professionals
- Proven results
- Welcoming, friendly and supportive environment
- Owned and operated by Dundee Kim, a two-time amateur boxing champion
- Gym of choice for a number of elite athletes, including Commonwealth Games medalists and Olympians. Find out more.
Training Australian Open tennis player Alicia Smith
Our proven results