Indooroopilly gym now open! Register now for a free session.
Indoroopilly boxing, personal training and more
Train with the best in our conveniently located Indooroopilly gym. With state-of-the-art facilities and committed trainers, we’ll help you accomplish your fitness goals. We’ve trained world class athletes, Olympians and more: we’ve recently been awarded a World Champion Strength & Conditioning Coach Award by the Lord Mayor for having helped Jeff Horn claim victory in the Battle of Brisbane. Whether it’s with kids boxing, adult group or personal training, fitness modelling or something else, our Indooroopilly trainers (who are top class athletes in their own right) are here to help.
Best of all, first session is free.
- We have personal trainers and group training sessions for all ages and fitness levels
- Beginners supported, advanced challenged
- Inspiring, professional and encouraging trainers who walk the talk (we compete in boxing tournaments, fitness modelling competitions and more)
- Friendly, supportive environment
- First session is free
Find Our Gym in Indooroopilly
101/167 Coonan Street Indooroopilly QLD 4068
0488 500 134
Gym and street parking is available for those driving in, including basement parking.
Register today at Dundee’s Boxing and Fitness Indooroopilly Gym for a free personal training session.
We offer a wide range of services to people of all fitness levels, including:
- Personal Training
- Group Personal Training
- White Collar Boxing
- Fitness Model training
- Approved Boxing Courses by Fitness Australia
- In House Dietician
- Sports Psychology
- Kids Parties
- Kids Boxing
- Certified fitness education
Why choose our Indooroopilly gym?
- The best personal trainers in Brisbane
- Suitable for beginners through to professionals
- Proven results
- Welcoming, friendly and supportive environment
- Owned and operated by Dundee Kim, a two-time amateur boxing champion
- Gym of choice for a number of elite athletes, including Commonwealth Games medalists and Olympians. Find out more.
Training Australian Open tennis player Alicia Smith